Hello.
    I have a blackberry 8830 world edition with Sprint. I deleted some texts that I wanted completely off my device but days later, those text were still there. I wanted to know if there is any way to completely wipe sms texts off the device. Please let me know on any information you guys help.

Thanks in advance.
    Arise
    09-11-08 12:14 PM
    It is possible to have two copies of a text message. By default, text messages reside in the messages folder. If you save the text messages, it will create a copy in the saved messages folder. You would need to delete both of the copies then from the messages and saved messages folder.
    09-11-08 12:25 PM
    It is possible to have two copies of a text message. By default, text messages reside in the messages folder. If you save the text messages, it will create a copy in the saved messages folder. You would need to delete both of the copies then from the messages and saved messages folder.
    Thank you. Will this happen even if you don't save the texts?
    09-11-08 01:30 PM
    No, if you don't mark the message(s) as saved either through emails or SMS they should not automatically save. At least it doesn't on both of mine.
    09-11-08 01:34 PM
    No, if you don't mark the message(s) as saved either through emails or SMS they should not automatically save. At least it doesn't on both of mine.
    Okay great! Thanks alot.
    09-11-08 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD