- CrackBerry Genius
01-15-2013, 07:23 PM #2
- 2,736 Posts
Do you have the 8830 or the 8330? Note that your post says 8330 but you posted in the 8830 section.
What exactly are you trying to do? On what carrier are you trying to use the device? To what carrier is the device branded?
If you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan, then you should get the Service Books automatically over the air from the carrier.
- By DoomsDay3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:48 PM
- By TyD in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2008, 05:35 PM
- By wibblyw in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2008, 09:54 AM
- By MikeTampa in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:25 PM
- By skelly831 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2008, 09:52 PM