Do you know where or what stores carry screen protectors? I don't want to wait and order one online and was wondering if anyone knew where to buy one at!
    Thanks for help.
    12-06-07 08:57 AM
    It is WELL worth it to get an invisible Shield and wait for it. I've been very very impressed. Pay the extra $5 and you'll have it in 3-4 days.

When installing, it's worth watching their installation video online. The shields are a little tricky to get in, but if you clean your phone of all dust and lint and do exactly what they say... the results are pretty impressive.
    12-06-07 09:26 AM
    www . shield zone . com
    12-06-07 09:28 AM
    wow, that video def convinced me... this shall be my next purchase!
    12-06-07 09:45 AM
    Excellent! Thanks for the help!
    Do you know if "invisible sheild" is available or stores or anything. Unfortunately I have always been a little impatient, hence why i wanted to know of stores to actually go and buy from. When i first got my BB I had a scratch on it the first couple of days i had it. I just got my replacement one and still have the plastic cover on it to try and maintain it until i get a screen protector.
    any stores that carry things like that would be appreciated.

Thanks
    12-06-07 09:55 AM
    has anyone tried the screen protector that is for sale on CB. Not the body glove one, but the other.
    any info or thoughts would be appreciated!
    12-06-07 10:29 AM
    Excellent! Thanks for the help!
    Do you know if "invisible sheild" is available or stores or anything. Unfortunately I have always been a little impatient, hence why i wanted to know of stores to actually go and buy from. When i first got my BB I had a scratch on it the first couple of days i had it. I just got my replacement one and still have the plastic cover on it to try and maintain it until i get a screen protector.
    any stores that carry things like that would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they are only offered on their site.
    12-06-07 10:45 AM
    got mine at one of those cell phone kiosks at the local mall. Ten bucks-works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-07 09:31 PM
    got mine at one of those cell phone kiosks at the local mall. Ten bucks-works great.

12-06-07 09:32 PM
    I can understand not wanting to wait, but if you order online from a good company, you should have your screen protector in 2-3 days even with standard shipping. I ordered the 8830 protectors from screenguardz.com ($9.99 for 15) and they arrived 3 business days later! Even got a free screen cleaning cloth. Tough to beat that.
    12-06-07 11:08 PM
    I'm assuming you have bought this, schmans1. But if anyone else can comment, please do. I watched the installation video for the iPod and I saw how the sides are covered by applying one side and then folding over sides that hang off.
    But with the 8830, did it still apply evenly around all the 8830's curves? And when the film that hangs over are folding down, does it leave the corners exposed at all? That seems to be where I get most of my scratches.
    12-07-07 05:34 AM
    Well yesterday I bought the Smartphone Expers Screen Protectors for the 8800 series bb from this site. They arrived today with no problems. I see it says they are easy to remove but they dont' have instructions on how to remove them. It tells you how to put on but not remove. I want to make sure before I put it on, that I will be able to remove it and not damage the screen or have all the goo on there.
    Anyone's help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    12-07-07 09:32 AM
    i use clear duck tape and it workd great
    12-07-07 09:49 AM
    When you took the screen protector off, did it leave any goo or anything? I just want to make sure that i won't damage my screen at all from putting the protector on there.
    12-07-07 10:50 AM
    I'm assuming you have bought this, schmans1. But if anyone else can comment, please do. I watched the installation video for the iPod and I saw how the sides are covered by applying one side and then folding over sides that hang off.
    But with the 8830, did it still apply evenly around all the 8830's curves? And when the film that hangs over are folding down, does it leave the corners exposed at all? That seems to be where I get most of my scratches.
    I actually haven't installed the side pieces yet. From looking at my phone, and not having the pieces in front of me, I'm guess that it will reach the top and bottom edges of the side pieces of the 8830. More to come once I actually put those pieces on.
    12-07-07 11:28 AM
    i use clear duck tape and it workd great
    WOW...seriously? really?
    12-07-07 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD