For some reason my 8830 running 4.5 has been acting up lately. When the screen is off and I hit the power key or the trackball or any key for that matter to turn on backlighting there's a delay of about two seconds. In daylight I can see the screen turn on and then the backlight kick in later. What could cause this? It has not always been like this...its just weird to see the display on w no light for a moment or two...

Also, anybody know why some days lately I'm getting an insane battery life of two days with no charging in between and others I don't? My usage is very consistant day to day and I don't leave programs running if I don't use them. Auto dim is on, 20 second delay and brightness is 100%...

Any way I can speed up the mouse pointer in the browser independantly from options screen/kb? What's the best browser for the 8830 besides opera mini? Anything have tabbed browsing? On my moto q I always ran two browsers on in order to do that but on a q u can run apps from the memory card...can't effectively store extra apps on an 8830....

Also how come on wapforuns I can't do a search for all posts I've made like I can do on a computer? All I can do is hit search and type jfriend33 and only threads with my name typed in a post e.g. a quote will show up....

TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 04:12 PM
    Should I just add jfriend33 to my signature? That way the posts would come up on search w wap forums...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 04:13 PM
    anybody know whats going on here?
    09-07-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD