I have the 8830 World Edition and I have saved an email as a draft. Now how the heck to I email this saved draft???? I can't find out how to do it.

Thanks.

We have Bes and Exchange 2003 if it matters.
    08-15-07 01:19 PM
    All of I have to is either highlight the message in the message list or open it, pull up the menu and choose send.
    08-15-07 11:19 PM
    From the messages window, you'll see the 'draft' with a yellow looking icon next to it. Open it, press menu, then send...
    08-16-07 06:43 AM
    This is by far the BIGGEST feature I could never let go of. So many times in the past with other phones/PDAs I've felt like throwing them against the wall and smashing something when I lost a draft of a text or email because I had to stop and there was no way to recover it. Bless the developer that realized this and made it work and work EASILY here =)
    08-16-07 10:58 AM
    I have the Blackberry Curve & after I create a message and click "Save Draft" I go back to my saved draft only to find that "Send" is not an option on the menu.

So I agree with the original post - after I save my draft...how do I send it?

11-04-08 02:37 PM
    I don't have Send as an option either. WTF good is a draft you can't send? I guess I can copy the contents, paste them into a new email and then manually re-add the people I was trying to send it to, but that sort of defeats the purpose of the whole draft concept, no?
    03-04-09 08:55 PM
    I don't have Send as an option either. WTF good is a draft you can't send? I guess I can copy the contents, paste them into a new email and then manually re-add the people I was trying to send it to, but that sort of defeats the purpose of the whole draft concept, no?
    I noticed I do not have a "send" options for draft emails unless I add a name in the "To" field.
    03-04-09 09:39 PM
    that would make sense, you also can just press the trackball and the send option will be highlighted, thats if you actually put a name or address in the to field
    03-04-09 10:01 PM
    I know this is an old thread, but I've got the same problem. If I save a message as draft, there is no Send option anywhere. I've got the full menu displayed, I've got addresses in multiple "to" fields. No matter how I get to the menu (open the message, then menu, or menu from the message list), the only options I see are:

Help
    Select
    Check Spelling
    Clear Field
    Save Draft
    Delete
    Call Voice Mail
    Add To
    Add CC
    Add BCC
    Attach Address
    Attach File
    Edit AutoText
    Options
    Show Symbols
    Switch Application
    Close

Options shows me importance
    Switch app doesn't help.

This is friggin' ridiculous. How can this possibly be considered the best email device if it can't even mail a draft. And deleting the email account and re-creating it isn't really an option. This is a government issued phone, and I don't know that I have the ability or info necessary to do that.
    07-14-10 07:21 PM
    you have to open it and then send it
    07-14-10 08:25 PM
    you have to open it and then send it
    Sorry, FAIL. Reread. I said it doesn't matter if I open it first, or just use the menu from the list. There is NO send option on the menu after I save a draft. Obviously a bug, but that doesn't solve the problem.
    07-14-10 08:33 PM
    pull up the draft, place cursor over the "to" section and start typing the first letter of the name of person to send to, that pulled up the directory, choose name, and then send also apprears

Took multiple times to find....
    08-17-10 04:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD