So is there an RSS out there that is good and FREE?!?!

Also, I have BIS and yet each time I send an email from the computer or from the BB, a copy of what I sent, gets sent back to me. Can I stop this?
    05-13-08 09:32 AM
    Viigo & CrackBerry

Hehe. This is what I use, it's awesome.

As for the sent e-mail getting sent back to you:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    05-13-08 10:14 AM
    Thanks for the information. I'm going to do that gmail thing, since thats what I use.

As for Viigo, I noticed that it chews my memory... Hmm...
    05-13-08 10:19 AM
    Thanks for the information. I'm going to do that gmail thing, since thats what I use.

As for Viigo, I noticed that it chews my memory... Hmm...
    Chews your memory? How so? I keep Viigo open constantly and my phone is running fine.
    05-13-08 10:26 AM
    smaug,

probably because I have a ton of other apps installed on it. After Viigo is running, even when closed, I go from 10000000 free down to like 65000000 or lower and then it'll wipe all the phone, sms, and other stuff. I'm trying to NOT have that happen even though its a feature of low memory that was programmed in the phone.

THIS IS WHY I WANT VZW TO GET THE 9000 NOW!
    05-13-08 10:33 AM
    Eek. 10mb free is already really low. You aren't going to be able to install much else on there anyways.

My Viigo only takes up 330k. Not sure what the deal is with yours. When's the last time you did a hard reset?
    05-13-08 10:46 AM
    Hard reset. Hmmm... Probably since before I got my otterbox, which was like 6 months ago. Figure I should do it again? That's the one where I gotta hold the ALT key while the battery is out, yes?
    05-13-08 10:59 AM
    Just pull the battery while the device is on. If it's been 6 months, you've probably leaked a ton of memory. I usually do a hard reset once a week.
    05-13-08 11:35 AM
    Ok, I googled and found this 'newsgator' RSS feed, I liked it until I realized I can't enter my own RSS addresses! I guess we gotta stick with Viigo and just delete some of the other apps that I wanted to have until the 9000 comes out on VZW! Can't wait until the new Viigo comes out, I wanna beta-test!
    05-13-08 09:42 PM
    You can try Send RSS feeds to your email | Home and RSS:Forward

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD