Is there anyway that I can get ringtones for this phone? I am able to receive ringtones as email attachments but then the problem with that is that it is loud in my ringtones but when someone calls it is so low I don't even know that my phone is ringing. PLease help!!!!!!
    01-30-08 01:02 PM
    01-30-08 01:36 PM
    We also have a LARGE select, FREE in the CrackBerry.com Rintone section. You can have them emailed DIRECTLY to your device...
    01-30-08 01:40 PM
    you can also try the website myxertones.com. they have free ringtones, wallpapers etc. also if you have a song on your comp that you would like as a ring tone you go to "make your own" you select your file and enter your phone number and they cut the song down into a ring tone for you.....its great.

hope this helps
    01-30-08 02:12 PM
    This may not be the place to ask but since it was mentioned that "they send ringtones to your phone..."

How uncomfortable should I (or others) be about sharing my cellphone number with some of these sites. Since I've gotten the BB, I've been exploring programs and games and a number of them want your phonenumber to send stuff. I'm less worried about viruses (I think) than about the phone being spammed by some of these sites.

Any words of caution or am I being too paranoid (or both!)
    01-30-08 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD