Hi guys,
    Really need you help here. I installed the PAM software for sprint. When i tried to run it i get intialization error. When try to repair or uninstall it i get the following error

"error 1394: research in motion contains an invalid character"

Im using VISTA and now im stuck. Has anyone seen this before, i really dont want to rebuild my system again. HELP!!
    02-20-09 07:22 PM
    Hey I'm with sprint as well. Are you talking about Phone as Modem software??? If you need that... then log onto Sprint.com and look for software downloads. There is an option for the BB modem . Download the correct model for your pc
    02-20-09 07:44 PM
    Hey I'm with sprint as well. Are you talking about Phone as Modem software??? If you need that... then log onto Sprint.com and look for software downloads. There is an option for the BB modem . Download the correct model for your pc
    Yea i did that, but I still keep getting this error. I had to rebuild my whole system to fix it. Its seems a registry problem with the software. The furstating part is that you can't uninstall it or use a 3rd party uninstaller to remove it. Also repairing it wont work
    02-21-09 05:34 PM
    I didnt know that. I have mine for about 2 yrs I also am using XP though
    02-21-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD