Please forgive me if this has been discussed, I have search this forum and done a lot of Googleing. Perhaps I am using the improper terms, I am missing something.

Here is my current set up.

8830 WE on VZW with BES Server (Exchange).

I also have a Lotus Notes account I would like to get email from.

This Lotus Notes email is also in a BES, but I know you cant run 2 BES emails into one device (Right?).

My other option (I think) is the desktop redirector. For the life of me I cannot get this to work with my Notes account. When installing the desktop manager and I am asked what kind of email, I choose Notes, but an not given the option to use the redirector.

Can someone please help me with the redirector config, or another other options you see.

Thank you,

Jason
    07-08-08 11:33 AM
    No one... Any pointers to how to set up the redirector for Lotus Notes. I am at a lose...
    07-08-08 05:49 PM
    There is a discussion that might be helpful on blackberryforums. BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community BlackBerry Technical RIM Software Redirector for Lotus Notes people (no BES). Sorry, it won't let me post the link.

You may also want to take a look at Lotus Traveler.

If you absolutely can't get it going after trying those two things, feel free to email me at [email protected], and I can get one of the engineers to assist.
    08-01-08 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD