I followed all the steps.. It does not charge after i but back the battery
    01-06-13 10:18 AM
    I have the same problem with my BB. What you mean by "battery pull" while the phone is on?
    A battery pull while the phone is on simply means removing the battery without turning the phone off first. That's how you reboot a BlackBerry.

I followed all the steps.. It does not charge after i but back the battery
    If your battery is over a year old, it is likely at the end of its life and needs to be replaced.
    01-06-13 07:56 PM
    my blackberry bold 9650 wont turn on after I left it on charge the whole night but has a breaking red light flashing when I attach charger. I have attempted several battery pulls like you adviced but still stuck with the same problem.
    01-20-13 06:24 AM
    Have you tried a different charger?
    01-20-13 09:17 AM
    what happends to my blackeryy when the red light comes on and dont work and whats a battery pull
    01-23-13 09:36 AM
    A battery pull is how you reset and reboot a BlackBerry. If the red light is due to a temporary fault, a battery pull will likely correct it. With the BlackBerry on, remove the battery, leave it out for a few seconds, then replace it. The BlackBerry will reboot and resume operating normally.
    01-23-13 11:42 AM
    hi could you help me, i droped my bb 9320 down the toilet, dried it with a hairdryer and the screen stays black but the red light flashes what can i do to fix it because its 2 days old and on contract and my sister willkill me!!! please help
    02-18-13 05:04 AM
    If you bought insurance, contact them and you'll have a replacement in 24 hours. The warranty doesn't cover water damage. If you don't have insurance, you've nothing to lose by trying this drying procedure, but given the time that's passed, you're probably too late.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ht-way-318876/
    02-18-13 07:22 AM
    hi i have a bold 9700 and i left it on charge n now when i go 2 used back it won�t light on
    the sreen stays black and the red light comes on only for a min r 2 n then its off again...
    whts the problm can someone please help me
    03-21-13 03:00 AM
    i have the same prob .. only mine is 9700
    03-21-13 03:02 AM
    omg thank you so much it really helped alote xx :*
    03-22-13 12:52 PM
    mine kept doing this for three day i just pulled the battery out and put it bk in kept doing it but now the led light comes up but the screen wont turn on atall, really peed off hopefully this doesnt happen to you if so try the battery pull iv already done it four times and looking on different sites for a fix, good luck :/
    04-07-13 03:39 PM
    I've tried the battery pull four times and still wont work im going to keep doing this untill i find a better solution, but untill then has anyone got any ideas, its doing "red light, won't turn on! :/ battery is fully charged before anyone tries to tell me it might be dead :/
    Thanks -_-
    04-07-13 03:42 PM
    Yesterday my phone was acting up and i removed the battery a few times and it wouldnt let me on to BBM so i tried to swipe it by typing the wrong password in 10 times, it was in the middle of swiping and it got to 28 percent and the phone switched off and the LED light stayed red for a few minutes and it kept restarting itself. It got to half way and then it froze and so i removed the battery again and it started restarting anyway as it froze it came up with '' Error 513 Reload Software'' can anyone help me as i dont no what i can do? need any kind of help ASAP

Thankyou.
    04-24-13 11:55 AM
    plug the phone charger in your phone.
    Take out battery while red light is on
    when light goes out. put it back in.
    wait.
    phone turns on
    05-02-13 11:57 PM
    my blackberry was working fine two nights ago, when I went to check my phone it was off and when I went to turn it on it wouldn't turn on?help
    Last edited by Aoife Cooper; 07-24-13 at 07:23 PM.
    07-24-13 07:06 PM
    my blackberry was working fine two nights ago, when I went to check my phone it was off and when I went to turn it on it wouldn't turn on?help ive tried charging it without the battery for two days and nothing has happened ..
    07-24-13 07:25 PM
    My Blackberry 9900 went blank all of a sudden after downloading a desktop app... every since then have been charging it and its still not on . please help me out
    07-29-13 02:39 AM
    My Blackberry 9900 went blank all of a sudden after downloading a desktop app... every since then have been charging it and its still not on . please help me out
    07-29-13 02:40 AM
    any ideal of what i can do to get it on ...?
    07-29-13 02:41 AM
    @Colby Heichert..... have done that as well and the Blackberry 9900 is still not displaying the red light .. any other suggestion ?
    07-29-13 02:43 AM
    any Solution Roomates
    07-29-13 02:48 AM
    My phone is doing the exact thing .. did you ever get your phone to work again ??
    09-27-13 10:21 AM
    1. take out battery
    2. plug in charger and the red light should turn on (use your wall charger)
    3. after 5 seconds put battery back in
    4. your blackberry should start to turn on after a couple of seconds
    10-05-13 10:31 AM
    A thousand thankyous! I thought I'd done a battery pull till I found out what a battery pull is. Now I have and it worked.

So thankyou for seeing through the reader's eyes and explaining the gnomic phrase.

I thought I was fated to travel deep in hardware territory, and to return probably sadder, possibly wiser, almost certainly shorter of money, and maybe never. You've made a real difference in my affairs, as I had important stuff on the gadget. Etc etc; as you may not have a sickbag handy I'll shut up: but please feel good that you took the trouble to explain the "obvious".
    11-03-13 09:08 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD