For the past day or so, I've been receiving these random emails from addresses such as:

[email protected] with the subject line RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2
    somebody please let me know how to stop this.

gracias
    01-31-08 10:03 AM
    What is your email setup for the BB you have? BIS or BES?

If it's BIS, then you probably setup Desktop Manager with the Redirector option which added the CICAL and CMIME[Desktop] service books to your device. You need to delete these service books and also reinstall DM with the Internet option instead. Then you'll need to resetup your sync if needed. If you are BES, then you might want to take this up with your IT department, especially if the setup had been working for a while and you haven't changed anything on the device or your PC.
    01-31-08 10:15 AM
    I've got the same messages.

Explanation case:
    Prolly you connected your user's blackberry with your PC. When you opened your Desktop Manager software the "sync when connected " option was selected. Then desktop manager tried to sync incorrects exchanges accounts( your with another user). To solve it's needed follow one of these steps:

1 - Go to user's workstation. Open his Desktop Manager and sync his device using the software (with outlook account.)
    2 - Uninstal your Desktop Manager and reinstall again. (your machine)

These attempts might solve or not your problem. good look ,

best regards

Rafael Fiss
    05-11-09 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD