Problems?! ...not sure
I have a couple of questions (possible problems):
1) It seems that sometimes a person calls but, my BlackBerry does not light up with the person calling, it just shows the voice mail icon, no missed call pop up I don't know why it does that, it has happened a couple of times.
2) Today I changed some settings in the 'Browser' and then changed them back but, the last two times that I accessed the 'Browser' the sand clock icon would constantly be appearing for a good couple of minutes, slowing things down then it would stop.
3) Under the 'Telus Navigator'>Navigation>Find Destination>Recent Searches, I am trying to find out is there a way to delete the list of 'Recent Searches'? I don't see a delete option.
- 07-13-2008, 09:46 PM #2
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
07-14-2008, 12:18 PM #4
- 14,514 Posts
- I'm the Page Ranking person for Crackberry. :p | Don't be a CEO, Search the Forums! | Hybrids Suck!
Number 2 is an instability with the phone. Pull the battery and check to make sure you're not killing the memory on the phone. If you like to use the GPS a lot with maps, that data can tac on after a short while. You might want to look at the options in the navigation software you use and clear the cache and downloaded map info to keep things clean if that's filling up the memory on the device. This will also solve your #3 issue.