I broke my other one and got a new one. I went to setup my ringtones and noticed there wasn't none in there. Well I had the file still on my computer with all the Ringtones that I downloaded for my other BB but when I go to my Desktop Manager and click browse to select the folder I have them in it was blank like nothing was in the folder so I went down to file type and selected all files and they showed up but it wouldn't let me add them to my Desktop Manager to upload them to my BB. Any suggestions? thanks.
    10-13-08 04:34 PM
    You can't add ringtones with DM. Copy them to the internal memory or better yet to your memory card. To copy them to the internal memory, you need to use Media Manager.

Why not put them on there just like you did the first time? Use whatever same procedure you did then.
    10-13-08 04:43 PM
    You can't add ringtones with DM. Copy them to the internal memory or better yet to your memory card. To copy them to the internal memory, you need to use Media Manager.

Why not put them on there just like you did the first time? Use whatever same procedure you did then.
    I forgot about my Media Manager. I got it. Thanks
    10-13-08 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD