I'm having some problems w/ some service books on my BB. It seem to have started whenever I helped test my companies enterprise server. I have since been removed and my BB is not activated in Eneterprise Activation. My problem is that whenever I reboot my phone or re-send my service books, I cannot change any options in my web browser, such as the home page and start page. It automatically goes to the blackberry website whenever I start my web broswer. I looked up and finally came across a post somwhere at the far reaches of the interent and found that I can delete my BlackBerry Help![BroswerConfig] service book and its magically back the way its supposed to be. My homepage is set to what it was, and I can change what my start page is also. I called CS and they ended up having to upgrade my case to the next level of Tech Support. Well they calle dearlier today and thier response that it was my BB and that I needed to get a new device. I'd rather not do that b/c I'm trying to hold out for a new BB at Cellular South. Any bigger guru's than me have any idea? Oh and I've wiped a few times and have also done the reset to factory with JL_Cmder.

Thanks
    05-05-09 10:02 AM
    If deleting your Browser Config service book solved the problem, what is your question?
    05-05-09 09:35 PM
    Whenever I reboot my phone it re-downloads it and I have to delete it everytime. Is there something I'm missing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD