I have found a link and downloaded the program. However when I open the DM it does not find it. I have ran the program install three times and no chance.

What am I missing?

08-28-08 05:47 PM
    Did you download the version for your model? Did you remove the vendor.xml file?
    08-28-08 05:50 PM
    Ok here is the deal use the search forum link up there^^^^^^^^ then type in upgrade procedure and then READ the info provided
    08-28-08 06:04 PM
    If the dialogue box did not pop up by itself then use the "update application" on the right, ONLY after you have installed the os on your pc and you have deleted the vender.xml then it should show you a list on the left of what you are trying to install ( 4.5os etc etc ) then proceed
    08-28-08 06:08 PM
    Ok here is the deal use the search forum link up there^^^^^^^^ then type in upgrade procedure and then READ the info provided
    Sorry, but there is really no need to act so smart and smug. I am sure somebody has helped you along the way and did not tell you to "search" and then everything will be fine!

Once you obtain the correct OS for your device, follow this procedure : http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/pro...ocedure-53359/
    08-28-08 06:16 PM
    It is not being smug there are hundreds of posts about this issue and it tends to get redundant the problems that people have over and over with beta's and your right someone did help me this forum when I searched how to do a proper upgrade. I did not ask for help I souhght the answer and found it. What a concept!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD