i was trying to download software and clean up and i deleted items that i didnt want deleted. i have them backed up from yesterday but i cant seem to be able to reload them on my blackberry?? i did i lose those forever or is there away to put it back to where i want?? please help me, and fast. thank you
    11-30-07 02:15 AM
    Well first off what was it that you lost?..pending on what you lost determines how easy it will be to get it back.
    11-30-07 02:24 AM
    i lost a couple themes i purchased and email viewer program that i bought as well.
    11-30-07 02:26 AM
    Themes should have been in your back up as well as any applications, you should be able to load your backup file and have them come back...are you getting errors when you reload the backup, I know you stated you tried, but you weren't able to do so.
    11-30-07 02:29 AM
    i try and send my backup files to my blackberry and it asks if i would like to rewrite existing file? i hit yes and then it looks like it is working but when i check my phone it didnt. am i doing it incorrectly? im still new with this whole blackberry. help?
    11-30-07 02:38 AM
    Seems as though you are doing it correctly, but heres a thought, where it is asking if you wish to overwrite these files, check under Options>Advanced Options>Applications and look there to see if the stuff you trying to get back is listed...if so...highlight it and press you menu key and choose the delete option, once all the applications (if listed) are deleted, try and reload your backup again, this SHOULD bring them all back, sometimes (for some reason) the BB will say it loaded things when it really didn't or..it's not accessable after it states it loaded, this happens with the facebook application, it's will say it's loaded in the application list, but yet on device it is nowhere to be found..try again and report back please..make sure you check the application list and delete them first.
    11-30-07 02:56 AM
    thank you i tried that but still no luck.
    11-30-07 03:28 AM
    Your welcome, don't give up hope yet though, maybe someone else will come along with a different suggestion for you.
    11-30-07 03:41 AM
    i thank you for all help, and hopefully with all the help we can get this fixed thank you again for everything.
    11-30-07 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD