I finally baught an adapter from 2.5mm to 3.5mm port so i could listen to pandora in my car. The only problem is, when i plugged in the adapter no sound came out (at least thats what i thought at first) untill i turned my sound all the way up, i could hear it, but the sound was terriable.

Is it the converter, or the actual port?
    04-21-09 11:27 AM
    I have had issue with converters only working in one ear or not working at all. Your not alone.
    04-21-09 01:31 PM
    Not all converters will work. For example, the ones from Radio Shack do not work. I bought one about 18 months ago for my 8830 based on recommendations from one of the forum websites. It is the "LG Handfree Stereo Headset for the LG Chocolate and other compatible LG handsets". I bought it off Amazon.com for $12 including shipping. I use it to connect my BB to the AUX input in my car. Works like a champ! The headset cord is two parts that connect together - 1 for the 2.5mm to 3.5mm connector, and 1 for the headset. You can just use the first part to connect to your stereo or a pair of your favorite ear buds.
    04-21-09 03:32 PM
    does anyone know of any other adapters for less than 12 bucks? the one i purchased only provides monaural audio out of one earbud/headphone/speaker anytime when connected

i know these things cost less than a buck to manufacture...so paying 12 bucks is just highway robbery
    04-21-09 06:58 PM
    I have the Seidio ada-bb8100m35fst adapter and it works very well. You can google it or search in these forums for it.
    04-22-09 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD