I've got the music files all downloaded to the device and can see them in the media section of my blackberry, I can even play one song and then it stops. I'm hoping to use this like my IPod, but can't seem to play more than one song in a row. Shuffle is turned on and once one song is done, the next one comes up on the screen, it just doesn't play. I can select play and it doesn't play - just sits there - I must be doing something wrong, but can't figure it out... any ideas? I've searched other forums and placed one song in the root of the media card, but that didn't make a difference (I could already see the All songs option)
    Thanks,
    Kim
    08-22-07 02:26 PM
    I realize that I'm probably missing something basic and I have searched the forums for a solutions. Hasn't this happened to anyone else?
    Thanks,
    Kim
    08-23-07 09:52 AM
    I purchased BerryTunes 2.0 solved my problem.
    Kim
    08-23-07 11:39 AM
    I am having the same problem where 8130 plays one song and then stops....but this just started happening!!! On shuffle it used to play song after song. Suddenly it now plays one song, the next song title is displayed but it does not play - even if I pause/start....used to work - very strange - this post is old - has anyone found a solution?
    03-22-08 01:55 PM
    I never had any problems but have you tried a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 01:59 PM
    There's a bug in the current Media Player version on the 8830 with this. Sometimes it will go to the next song, sometimes not. The fix for this has apperently been implemented in the latest OS for Bell. I installed that and this problem has been fixed for me, this is why I say it's been fixed in that revision. All other past revisions from any carrier have had this bug.
    03-22-08 03:32 PM
    Thanks. I installed the latest release available at Verizon 4.2.2.176 (11/2007) and it fixed the problem. thanks again.
    03-23-08 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD