Ok so, I am very frustrated that my Sprint Blackberry Pearl has been randomly deleting my messages and my call log, even messages i havent even read!

I've had the phone for almost a year now and it deletes them every once in a while but sometimes it gets to a point where it deletes them every 4 seconds!

I've had to get it replaced already (thankfully the lady got me a new one, no charge, so nice!) and the new one does this too! It starts off doing it like once a week and then does it like every minute! I think it's ridiculous that I just got a call, hung up, not even a minute later I hit redial and the number was gone!

I don't know if it's Blackberry's fault, or if it's my Pearl, or Sprint but it's crazy!

Anyone else having this problem or am I cursed???
    04-10-09 04:58 PM
    Sounds like you're running out of memory. When you get low, your phone reclaims the memory by deleting your messages and call logs. What's your file free at?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 07:51 PM
    And for future reference, this is a question better posted in the Pearl forum, but no biggie

04-10-09 07:52 PM
    Download either quick pull or soft reset, and run it once a day. Or do a battery pull once a day. Pearls are no equipped with much on-board memory, and call logs and messages are the phone's way of claiming memory needed to run. As well be sure to properly close applications using the menu/blackberry button. Pressing end just sends the application to the background but its stil running and using precious memory!

04-10-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD