How do you access files you load on you memory card? I know I can open attachments (doc, bmp, pdf), but can you then save the attachments to the memory card and view/open again later? Can I copy files to memory card and open/view?
    02-24-09 04:55 PM
    How do you access files you load on you memory card? I know I can open attachments (doc, bmp, pdf), but can you then save the attachments to the memory card and view/open again later? Can I copy files to memory card and open/view?
    If you have the correct programs to access those files such as docs to go and beamreader(for .pdf files) then you should be able to navigate through those programs to open. Otherwise you will have to create an email and attach the file. However you do not need to send it. At that time you will be able to open the attachment to view it.
    02-24-09 05:11 PM
    Thanks. The create a new message and attach idea is superb.
    02-24-09 06:02 PM
    Thanks. The create a new message and attach idea is superb.
    It is time consuming but if all you need to do is view the docs then there is no need to have the editing software on the phone taking up memory.
    02-24-09 06:04 PM
    If you have the correct programs to access those files such as docs to go and beamreader(for .pdf files) then you should be able to navigate through those programs to open. Otherwise you will have to create an email and attach the file. However you do not need to send it. At that time you will be able to open the attachment to view it.
    thanks for the great tip gtstang462002!!
    02-25-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD