Hi guys. Prior to my OS/Desktop upgrade, I was able to go to MSN Mobile and click on hotmail and check my hotmail w/o any problems. after the upgrade however, I cannot check my hotmail. I get HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error....An unexptected condition was encountered....etc...this could be caused by gateway, etc...try loading different page, contact your provider, etc...

Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks.
    05-22-09 10:46 AM
    With your browser open push the blackberry menu button (left of the trackball) >options > general options >default browser: blackberry browser and the save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 05:45 PM
    If its already set to blackberry browser try changing it to internet browser as some web sites don't work with the blackberry browser.

05-22-09 05:49 PM
    I change the Emulation mode to MS Pocket IE when hotmail starts acting up. Works like a charm.
    Good luck.

05-22-09 09:29 PM
    Frapo,

Hale focking luah!~!!!!!!! I fixed the god dam problem after a week! a focking men......PRAAAAIIIISEEE THE FOGGIN LOOOORD!!!!! Jesus, I feel like I just found cure for AIDS!!!! I am going to rub one out tonight fo sho.

Here's what you have to do guys. go to bb browser options, enable every godamthing, check all the boxes and change the emulation setting to "MS pocket IE"...

Sorry for the Hard on guys.....you don't understand how much time I wasted on this sucker trying to figure this out how much pain this has caused.....soooooo frustratinggggg! I called support of every tom **** and harry and blackberry and nobody could figure this out....all they kept telling me was to download another 3rd party browser when the answer was soooooo simple.

Unfortunately, I figured this out on my own.....I stopped in here to post my answer and saw that Frapo had already answered it. I did not get an email notifying me of new message...don't i get automatically instant email when someone replies to my message?

Frapo, Thanks man!!!!
    05-23-09 05:46 PM
    guys now I have synced my hotmail and have a hotmail email icon. How do I get rid of the hotmail icon? I looked under application and did not see it. I want to "unsync" and get rid of my synced hotmail icon from the main screen.
    Last edited by dc1225; 05-23-09 at 06:01 PM.
    05-23-09 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD