Does anyone know how to put music or pictures from your computer onto your BB?
    05-13-08 09:33 PM
    Make sure you have a SD card and then follow this.

How to add media
    05-13-08 09:39 PM
    Is it required that the desktop manager is installed?

I was told to NOT install the desktop manager, but to only install the device manager. I can now charge my BB from the USB port.

I can see the blackberry from Windows, but if I click it, I get a message that no disk is installed. I'm hoping this is because I don't have an SD card installed yet.

Jack
    05-14-08 07:09 PM
    Does anyone know how to put music or pictures from your computer onto your BB?

Nope, NOBODY knows how to do this. If you figure it out please let us know!

If you purchase a SD card and your computer has a sd reader it's pretty easy. You just transfer the files to the SD card and then stick your card in the BlackBerry.
    05-16-08 11:52 AM
    Nope, NOBODY knows how to do this. If you figure it out please let us know!

If you purchase a SD card and your computer has a sd reader it's pretty easy. You just transfer the files to the SD card and then stick your card in the BlackBerry.
    Or plug in your BB to your computer, set it up as mass storage, and go nuts.
    05-16-08 12:07 PM
    Or plug in your BB to your computer, set it up as mass storage, and go nuts.
    Yeah, use the USB cable. This method works great!
    05-16-08 12:30 PM
    Yeah, use the USB cable. This method works great!
    It's what I do, but why not install the Desktop app as well? It lets you do backups... for one.
    05-17-08 10:05 PM
    ya i don't understand why you wouldn't want to install desktop manager ?
    05-17-08 10:08 PM
    The DM works great for uploading music.
    05-17-08 10:29 PM
    You definately want to install DM but I don't like using it to load music. I prefer to connect to PC, enable mass storage and then drag and drop onto SD card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD