I know there are smart people in this site that can help me everbodys posts are so helpfull.

I live in America for 6 months and Europe for the other 6 months I unlocked my 8830 WE so I could insert my European Sim in it I am a long time Verizon customer and in Europe I use T Mobile Domino pre pay, T Mobile now has a Blackberry service Pre pay as an add on
    I was thinking about putting my Verizon account on suspend so it would not charge my company 135 a month for nothing while I am away Verizon will charge a small fee to keep the number. Now the Question will I have a probelm with two IMEI numbers on the blackberry system I would like to enjoy all of the Blackberry services while in Europe it askes for the Device Pin and IMEI number it is like the US Log on to create e-mail Push system from Verizon I am worried that when I create an account in Europe I might get an Error that the IMEI number is already assigned or something because RIM is a global company and the push e-mail is a global thing if any one has had this experence or has some advice please let me know do I delete the e-mail addresses in the Verizon America site so it wont search for new mail and setup the push system in Europe if it will accept my IMEI number or maybe putting it in suspend I wont have too any advice would help .Does any one have multi country accounts?
    06-24-08 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD