Does anyone know if there is a product out there that will let me transfer pictures from my camera directly to my berry? I am looking of a solution so I can email pics from the job site to the office. I was hoping that there is a cable I can connect from my camera directly into the berry, or a card reader that will plug into my berry and I can take out the card from the camera. Please help if you can.

Thanks

Bryan
    04-28-08 06:50 PM
    I don't know of any specific device but there are USB Bridge devices that can sometimes connect two otherwise not connectable (odd wording here) devices - if it works on a BB or your camera I don't know.
    04-28-08 08:16 PM
    If your camera uses SD Card memory, could you take the microSD card out of your bb, put it in an SD Card adapter (mine came with one), put the adapter in the camera, take the pix, then take the microSD out of the adapter and put it back in the bb? If my camera used SD cards, I'd try it and report, but it doesn't.
    04-28-08 10:21 PM
    Did the SD card swap work? I found this thread tonight as I'm looking for a small digital camera that I can carry around with my berry, and put pictures suitable for mailing/uploading onto it that I take with the camera.

Any proven, or elegant solutions out there?
    05-24-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD