HELP . . . My media player worked fine when I had loaded just a couple dozen songs onto my 4GB MicroSD card. But then last night I loaded 300 more. Now the Media Player won't play them. Well, once in a great while It might play one, then nothing . . . not a sound problem because the Play Slider Indicator never even moves. It just sits there and does nothing.

So, I tried downloading Flip-Side. Same problem . . . it played one song and then nothing more.

It's a Verizon 8830WE.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there a fix?

Thank you.
    12-15-07 10:52 AM
    Yes, I have, but it usually happens if you have a lot of songs and it happens to me after it's played a few songs. My problem is it won't go to the next song sometimes. A fix for me has been to play the songs based on album or artists playlists that pull up in Media Player. If I just play all the songs on the car back to back I usually end up stopped several times. It's a bug they still haven't fixed.
    12-15-07 10:55 AM
    Thanks, I tried what you suggest, but still nothing . . mine won't play anything from any categorization.

Anyone else find another fix I might try?

Thanks.
    12-15-07 11:16 AM
    If you are still inder warranty, head out to the nearest Veroizon Store, tell them it is their fault, and you will get a brand spakin new Blackberry. No scratches!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-07 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD