I know this has been posted but I can't get the search working on my 8830. What is the difference between the 8830 and the curve? Besides the obvious CDMA and GSM difference, and the camera difference, is there any real significant differences? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 10:04 PM
    Slight difference in the Qwerty keyboard. The 8830 has no spacing between the keys while the Curve does. I have the 8830 and big fingers and it works great for me. Don't need a camera (have a Sony for that).
    03-13-08 11:10 PM
    The curve is more for the consumer model with the camera and the standard size headphone jack instead of the 2.5 mm phone jack. As stated the keys on the curve are also spaced apart and it weighs less then the 8830.

03-13-08 11:37 PM
    The curve is more for the consumer model with the camera and the standard size headphone jack instead of the 2.5 mm phone jack. As stated the keys on the curve are also spaced apart and it weighs less then the 8830.

03-13-08 11:38 PM
    Cool. Thanks all. So everything software wise is pretty much the same? (I know I can't take an 8830 app and put it on the curve, I just mean all the functions)

03-14-08 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD