As soon as I had my first conversation using Jive Talk, the green light (usually signalling low battery) has been flashing non-stop. Battery is full, I've logged off...I've powered off. Ok, the light isn't blinking when the unit is off...but otherwise, it's persistant. Anyone know how to make it stop?
    11-19-07 07:00 PM
    Taken from the manual:

LED notification
    The LED light on the top of your BlackBerry� device flashes different colors to indicate different statuses.

Green:
    You are in a wireless coverage area.

Blue:
    Your BlackBerry device is connected to a Bluetooth� enabled device.

Red:
    A new message has arrived and your selected notification profile is set to notify you using the LED.

Amber:
    The battery power level for your device is low.
    Probably has nothing to do with Jivetalk. Mine flashes red when I have a message.
    11-19-07 07:04 PM
    Ditto on that. Unless you have 3rd party apps installed, it should only flash red for a Jivetalk message under the normal settings. If you get green it is either your coverage indicator or low battery. Check all your settings, pull the battery and see what goes.
    11-19-07 07:10 PM
    Thanks! I'll give it a go. It was just odd since I've had it for months (the blackberry, not the JiveTalk) and it's never done this. Much appreciated!
    11-19-07 11:37 PM
    BRILLIANT! Thanks!
    11-19-07 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD