im new to the site and this being my first post. what is the overall satisfaction of the Jawbone and is it compatible with the 8830 from verizon even though it is an ATT product? (i think) thanks.
    03-06-08 05:16 PM
    It is compatible completely with the 8830, and is awesome. Jawone is not an ATT product (unless ATT bought them today, I doubt it.

They are priced nicely at ecost.com, were about $75+shipping
    03-06-08 05:18 PM
    thank you! im assuming you have it, are there any flaws that you can think of?
    03-06-08 05:53 PM
    I have the jawbone and an 8830, and I bought a different bluetooth...

I know everyone raves about the jawbone, and that is why I bought it, so I guess I am in the minority.
    But I thought it was rather big, never fit in my ear right, and people complained to me that it sounded muffled by the voice technology. I tried all the different ear pieces and still no luck.
    I have an average ear , but just didn't find it appealing...
    03-06-08 06:34 PM
    i too have the jawbone, and the 8830, have tried all the combinations of earpieces, and cant get the volume to be loud enough for me, unless it is in just the right position, which it wont stay in. people complain they cant hear me too good either, all in all, not the best.
    03-06-08 06:56 PM
    Had a JawBone and was not impressed. I returned it.
    03-06-08 06:57 PM
    i ordered it tonight from ecost.com as jsanders suggested above, and will see how it fits and sounds. to be honest, i am intrigued by the design and technology of it. worst case, ill return it.
    03-06-08 10:29 PM
    I didn't use the ear loops with with it, I could not get them to fit right. Instead another user told me to get the Jabra Mini Gels and use them on the on the ear bud on the Jawbone. I like it this way much better, sound is great.

Best of all the noise reduction is awesome.
    03-07-08 06:31 AM
    I love my Jawbone as well! ... Great headset to compliment a wonderful device.
    03-07-08 11:42 AM
    I also own the jawbone, but TBH, I can't get a great fit either. I'm going to try the jabra mini ear-gels, hope that gets better.

Otherwise the sound quality is excellent, and people on the other side rarely know I'm on the BT earset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 01:52 PM
    Jawbone + Jabra ear gels for teh win! I love this combo.
    03-07-08 01:59 PM
    I bought and returned it..couldn't hear a thing when outside. Only worked in a very quiet area...any other ideas to get it louder?
    03-12-08 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD