hi everyone,

noob question, but are there any recommendations as to how I may improve my web browser capabiulities? Are there any apps that you guys use that are better equipped?
    I am just looking to make my internet look more like a webpage on my BB.

many thanks,

C
    03-02-09 04:04 PM
    Opera MINI or Bolt would be alternate browsers
    03-02-09 04:28 PM
    SJ is right on the money there but i think I would start with making sure that you are running the latest OS first.

The only reason I mention this SJ is that the stock browser in 4.5, while not anywhere close to perfect, is a huge improvement over the 4.2 browser.
    03-02-09 05:19 PM
    i would go with opera mini over bolt!
    03-02-09 05:31 PM
    The 4.5 OS is definitelt better than the one that is in 4.2. It is still just a mobile bowser, but functions better.

I prefer Opera Mini. Bolt does a good jo. As well, and even renders some pages better than Opera. Bolt is still missing some of the functionality it needs, though (such as access to drop down lists). Bolt's main benefit is speed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 06:54 PM
    The 4.5 OS is definitelt better than the one that is in 4.2. It is still just a mobile bowser, but functions better.

I prefer Opera Mini. Bolt does a good jo. As well, and even renders some pages better than Opera. Bolt is still missing some of the functionality it needs, though (such as access to drop down lists). Bolt's main benefit is speed.

Bullseye!!!
    03-02-09 10:44 PM
    Opera is ok....not a fan of bolt at all.

Keep coming back to the oem browser

03-04-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD