Okay, I think I may have really screwed up here. I bought a 2GB Micro SD card for my BB 8830 world phone. I was having a hard time getting it into what I thought was the Memory Card Slot, so I called my local wireless store where I bought the phone at. They told me that on the WorldPhone the Micro SD card goes in the back of the phone under the battery cover on the left side. So I made the mistake of believing them and proceeded to put my memory card in a slot that appeared to large for the memory card, but I thought to myself, "hey these guys are the pros". Problem is now it is stuck. I can't seem to get it out and I would like to try to remove the case but do not know how. Can anyone help on this matter, and explain how the memory card goes into the 8830 WE. I was told by the verizon guys that I initially was trying to put it where the sim card goes. I am starting to think they may have been wrong.
    06-05-08 08:01 PM
    There's a video in the Blackberry 101 series that shows and tells how to put the microSD card in the 8830. That won't help you with your stuck card, but it will at least show you how to do it right when you get it out of the SIM card slot. Sorry I can't help with that, except maybe to suggest needle-nose pliars.
    06-05-08 08:05 PM
    Thanks, tries that already. I am thinking about going into the store and raising a fuss. I just realized after reading some threads that I did not have a media door on my 8830 when I got it. I do not know if they did not install it or someone broke it off or what, but there is no sign of one ever being there.
    06-05-08 08:11 PM
    Tweezers? They might help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 12:12 AM
    The same thing happened to me, all I did was take it to a Verizon store with techs there and have them take it out.
    06-06-08 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD