I am looking for a way to delete a bunch of these messages all at once without having to delete them one at a time....when i have numerous e-mails or messages i can simply put the cursor to the top of the page and press delete prior and everything is gone....i cannot seem to do this when i go to the list of missed and or made phone calls....here i can only delete them one by one which is a big hassle...can anyone help me,am i missing something?..if so what is it?...any help would be greatly appreciated!
    03-21-08 03:50 PM
    Scroll to the date just above the messages you want to delete, press menu and delete prior.
    03-21-08 03:50 PM
    If you don't want to delete all prior, you can also highlight a bunch in a row by holding the cap button and scrolling. Then hit the menu button and you will have some options.

-BB
    03-21-08 03:54 PM
    I use the scroll down method to delete multiple files, however I must have done something wrong and when I try to delete one message I get the "Delete All Messages" prompt. how can I correct this?

Jeff
    03-25-08 09:59 AM
    I;ve tried holding the shift button and it will just change to vibrate mode! What am I doing wrong? I really want to be able to delete multiple things at once this is ridiculous!
    09-24-10 11:57 AM
    the desktop manager
    10-07-10 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD