I physically changed my passwork with Yahoo, now my BB will not accept my yahoo mail. How on my BB do I show the new password. Thank you.
    10-25-07 05:12 PM
    Did you go into your BIS and change your password?

EDIT: It would also help a bit if you filled out your information on what BB you use and what service provider.
    10-25-07 05:25 PM
    my BIS and make the change? thanks in advance
    10-25-07 08:15 PM
    Yes, you need to login to your BIS and click edit next to the account you want to make changes to (Yahoo in this case). There you can edit your password. Don't forget to hit save when you're done.
    10-25-07 08:24 PM
    where do I find it? Online or on my bb
    10-25-07 08:27 PM
    Online. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw You need to know your login details when you set it up.
    10-25-07 08:30 PM
    worked like a charm.

I downloaded an ebook to my BB - how can I move it to my card?
    10-25-07 08:53 PM
    worked like a charm.

I downloaded an ebook to my BB - how can I move it to my card?
    Glad to see you got it working. As for the ebook, I have no idea. I have an olddddddddd blackberry.
    10-25-07 09:01 PM
    This doesn't work for me. I am not able to register on the BIS. Put my PIN and IMEI and it says that my phone isn't registered with my carrier (AT&T). Any other way to change my Yahoo password?

Edit:
    FIXED, I realized that I have a new Blackberry whose PIN is not yet registered with BIS. Besides, the link above is for Verizon - change the ending from vzw to mycingular to get to AT&T.
    Last edited by Philipp5; 10-25-09 at 09:31 PM.
    10-25-09 09:20 PM
    i have tried the above method but its not working for me, i changed my password on yahoo. i did register on my phone in applications as said and i received a message saying a registered with my network.
    The prob now is i cant login into the BIS link u sent.
    pls help.
    04-29-11 06:17 AM
    Am having the same difficulty in logging in to my yahoo on BB after changing the password.
    Cant log in to the BIS.
    04-29-11 06:35 AM
    Google Blackberry Information Service Login and your provider's name and you will find the login page.
    04-29-11 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD