I need a little help. I am having trouble transfering a file of jpegs to my 8830 ? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    08-07-07 07:58 PM
    Er, I think you're missing something here

Where are you transferring the items FROM? If from a pc, then use Desktop Manager (Media Manager / Roxio)...
    08-07-07 08:47 PM
    I open desktop manager...go to media center...what button makes the transfer...so lost...
    08-07-07 09:19 PM
    Once Media Manger is open, it will be a split screen, i.e. from & to. All the button are listed, i.e. names are on them, you can't go wrong. In the middle of the screen, you'll see a 'copy to' & a 'copy from'. On the left side of the screen, you'll see your C drive (Windows) in the top left side, and bottom left side it the C drive / memory card of the BlackBerry...

Ps: When you connect the BlackBerry to your pc, you'll get a message on your BlackBerry to 'activate mass storage mode', select YES!
    08-07-07 09:23 PM
    Thanks..I figured it out...Blackberry virgin
    08-07-07 10:15 PM
    Ps: When you connect the BlackBerry to your pc, you'll get a message on your BlackBerry to 'activate mass storage mode', select YES!

How do I get that option back if I didn't select Yes initially?

Thanks.
    08-08-07 11:10 AM
    Options / media card - adjust settings there...
    08-08-07 11:11 AM
    Options / media card - adjust settings there...
    I have everything set to Yes or On in the settings there, yet when I connect to my PC it still says I need to enable it.

Also, is it standard that the phone only holds about 10 megs worth of audio? Or do I need to figure out how to enable this for the phone to hold more without needing an additonal card.
    08-08-07 11:15 AM
    If you are on a BES they might be disabling the Mass storage (=Locked) like they are for mine. I just posted up looking for a work around.

It is frustrating to have a 2G miniSD going to waste....
    08-24-07 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD