I just got this phone not too long ago but ever siunce Ive had it there will be periods of times when i can not make calls and its really frustrating. it will say connecting but i wont hear anything on the line and the other persons phone never rings. Any ideas of what i could do about this!? thanks so much! AMBER
    12-10-08 07:53 PM
    I just got this phone not too long ago but ever siunce Ive had it there will be periods of times when i can not make calls and its really frustrating. it will say connecting but i wont hear anything on the line and the other persons phone never rings. Any ideas of what i could do about this!? thanks so much! AMBER
    options>status what is the free file number? It should be over 12000000. If it is not you have found your problem. This phone is very finicky about running low on memory.
    12-10-08 08:02 PM
    its 10779035 what should i do delete some stuff??
    12-11-08 08:54 AM
    Call Customer Service and ask them to prep your account for a PRL update, then have them tell you what you need to do to get that going. You usually dial *2 to get CS, then they provision your account for the update and then you dial *2 again and wait on the update (automated process). Verizon is a bit easier since all we do is just dial *228 and pick options. Sprint just has to be different I guess.

Also, make sure you're on the latest OS available for the phone. Check with Sprint on this or on the BB website for the Sprint downloads for your phone.
    12-11-08 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD