I have an 8830 and due to court reasons i need the date and time of the text message to be forwarded to my email for proof in court. is there a way to do this?
    07-10-09 03:34 PM
    Why don't you use an app like CaptureIt to take a screen shot of the message which'll include the date and time, and then send the picture to your email?
    07-10-09 03:38 PM
    Why don't you use an app like CaptureIt to take a screen shot of the message which'll include the date and time, and then send the picture to your email?
    +1 That's what i would do!
    07-10-09 03:40 PM
    Forward the text to your e-mail, that should give you what you need.

Barring that, take a screenshot with http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/cap...capture-94853/ and e-mail that to yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 03:41 PM
    thank you for the help! it works great!
    07-10-09 03:42 PM
    Glad we could help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 03:57 PM
    i just started getting this error all permissions are set to allow any suggestions?
    jpegencodded.encode!notfound
    07-10-09 04:36 PM
    I have an 8830 and due to court reasons i need the date and time of the text message to be forwarded to my email for proof in court. is there a way to do this?
    Have the court issue your provider a subpoena for the text message. I have had experience with this... they DO keep them... ALL of them. Or at least from what I have seen play out in court.
    07-10-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD