So yeah I am new to the whole BB fun. I understand the device, but I don't get to utilize all the features. The one I think seems coolest is the bbmessenger. Please people add me and speak, I am a cool kid!Mainly use this to browse the web and email. What free stuff do you guys use? And how did you customize your berry to truely be your own?So yeah...add me! Pin- 3189F319. Thanks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jared.dipane; 03-07-08 at 07:05 PM.
    03-06-08 07:58 PM
    There is many things you can do with your blackberry, I can remote into any of my machines at home and view the screen and make changes to it. The bb messenger is awesome. There are many free applications to use. Google maps, I took this on my phone which allows you to send the phots you take to your own online photo Gallery. It was the best purchese I have made in a while. I am looking to upgrade to the curve. But still Love my pearl.
    03-07-08 09:22 AM
    yeah BBMessenger appears to be fun, but i only have like 2 contacts. add me!!!
    03-07-08 09:32 AM
    BB messenger is def fun but you have to know a lot of people who have BB's otherwise you find yourself only talking to a few people. Jive Talk is amazing. Try the 30 day trial...its like AIM or yahoo messenger. Its capable of working with any instant messenging client out there. Opera is free and its pretty sweet. It lets you access your bank account and what not which BB Browser will not allow you to do. Usually to make your BB your "own" you can add a personal pic as a wallpaper that you put on your BB from your media manager or you can download one from a website. i like myxertones.com. they have both wallpapers and ringtones.
    03-07-08 10:17 AM
    If you would truly like to take advantage of your blackberry please consider the following:

1. Take it to a nice restaurant, not to flashy but nice mellow atmosphere.
    2. Subtle compliments work best, don't just announce how nice her keyboard is.
    3. Throw the server an extra $20 with a small note that say's "Make all her drinks a double!"
    4. After a few rounds, she will be putty in your hands!

Oh, and make sure you get one of those rubber covers! ;-)
    03-07-08 11:06 AM
    Welcome to the Black n Crack! PIN me anytime @ 20650E97.

Download OperaMini - www.operamini.com - YOU HAVE TO lol.

And if you use IM get JiveTalk.
    03-07-08 11:51 AM
    If you would truly like to take advantage of your blackberry please consider the following:

1. Take it to a nice restaurant, not to flashy but nice mellow atmosphere.
    2. Subtle compliments work best, don't just announce how nice her keyboard is.
    3. Throw the server an extra $20 with a small note that say's "Make all her drinks a double!"
    4. After a few rounds, she will be putty in your hands!

Oh, and make sure you get one of those rubber covers! ;-)
    A BlackBerry is not an object; be more respectful! It is a goddess!
    03-07-08 11:52 AM
    That kinda sucks! Opera Mini is not supported by Verizon 8830s! Now I'm getting more angry!
    03-07-08 01:22 PM
    That kinda sucks! Opera Mini is not supported by Verizon 8830s! Now I'm getting more angry!
    Who said that? Mine works just fine.
    03-07-08 03:59 PM
    Yeah, it definitely works on Verizon 8830s. However...I'm still not sold on it, or I just don't get it yet. It doesn't seem to be any better (at least, to me) than the BB browser. Obviously, the big missing component of both of them is Java....but aside from that, what the fuss over opera mini?

Thanks for the help,

split
    03-07-08 04:43 PM
    I have an 8830 with Verizon and downloaded operamini yesterday. It worked for about an hour and then later quit and now I either get 'unable to connect to the internet - java exception' OR "Opera Mini has attempted to access a low-level network connection - would you like to allow this?"
    Any advice?

suz
    Last edited by SuzanneBlueMoon; 03-11-08 at 10:30 AM. Reason: added text
    03-11-08 10:29 AM
    pin:206718d2. Add me dude. I am always up to chat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 11:28 AM
    You can add me to your BBMessenger. Pin 3189FD76
    03-11-08 11:41 AM
    I have an 8830 with Verizon and downloaded operamini yesterday. It worked for about an hour and then later quit and now I either get 'unable to connect to the internet - java exception' OR "Opera Mini has attempted to access a low-level network connection - would you like to allow this?"
    Any advice?

suz
    Yeah, let it connect to the low level network.

Mine works just fine...VZW8830WE with opera mini. I like it as it makes the internet look more like the internet.
    03-11-08 12:24 PM
    I had Opera Mini but didn't like it that much.

You can add me if you like. I think I sent you a pending request.
    03-11-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD