Hi All,

All of a sudden the other day I noticed that one of my email addresses on my 8830WE wasnt receiving emails, I did a couple of test emails and still nothing. I tried sending one today from my 8830 and the message came back "user account is in INVALID mode"

Anyone know how I can fix this? I have only had this thing for a little over a month and am still trying to get used to it, so this is probably an easy fix that I just cant figure out.

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks a million

Cheers!!
    12-05-07 01:25 PM
    Just to follow up, i got the problem fixed with my email company and phone company
    12-05-07 04:27 PM
    Hi, could you post some details about what the solution was? I have the same problem, my service provider couldn't seem to figure out the problem, or whether this was something to do with them or my email provider.

So, until I can figure this out, I'm stuck with a Blackberry that cannot send email. Every message I try to send gets the above message.

-- BV
    12-25-07 04:40 PM
    12-25-07 08:06 PM
    JRSCCivic98, is right! Did you change the password on the said account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-07 08:38 PM
    Yes, the problem was an incorrect password for the email account; logging into my BIS account and fixing it solved the problem.

Thanks!
    12-27-07 01:39 PM
    Guys,

I had this problem today - every email I tried to send failed with the message user account is in INVALID mode.

Turned out that my email provide rhad made some service pack changes (and not told me). This meant that my email accounts where no longer validated by the Blackberry Internet Service (as the guys above have said).

To fix it I went to my carriers log-in page (in this case T-Mobile instantemail.t-mobile.co.uk and clicked on each acount's icon to re-validate them.

Hope this helps?

winmoz
    02-24-08 10:18 AM
    OK!! Please help me, this has been going on since last night and I can't fix it, and I don't know anything about what you guys are on about,

a step by step in baby terms would be FANTASTIC!
    10-08-08 05:13 AM
    I am not sure how I reregister my bis account.

What is a BIS account?

Can I have some step by step instructions?
    12-20-08 09:25 AM
    Thanks!! That totally fixed mine! Couldn't remember my password on the BIS site at first but finally did. Helps to write stuff down!
    10-07-09 09:24 PM
    I am not sure how I reregister my bis account.

What is a BIS account?

Can I have some step by step instructions?
    I went to the Setup Icon then to the E-Mail Settings, logged into my settings account and your email account that is not validated should be in RED. Highlight it, then re-validate with your password. I just did that, and it worked.
    10-18-09 07:37 PM
    Thank you for the help. I just received 94 emails all at once.
    02-27-10 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD