I just got a new 8830 and need to find out if there is any way to get all of my email from OUTLOOK 2007 to my BB?

If anyone has any ideas, please respond!

Thanks,
    Confused in South Florida
    09-02-08 07:02 PM
    I just got a new 8830 and need to find out if there is any way to get all of my email from OUTLOOK 2007 to my BB?

If anyone has any ideas, please respond!

Thanks,
    Confused in South Florida
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!

If you have Desktop Manager installed- sync your BB to it. Also, somewhere in DM it allows you to setup what you want synchronized.
    09-02-08 07:04 PM
    I tried to do what u said, but it only synced my calendar, addy book, tasks, and memos. NO EMAIL.

Can I do anything?

Thanks,
    Still Confused in South Florida
    09-02-08 07:31 PM
    You'll probably have to set up your Outlook 2007 email through your BIS account. You'd add the account, password and configuration on the website and it should automatically show up on the BB. Then you can sync it then.

Don't know who / how you have your Outlook eMail but you'll probably need like your SMTP and POP3 server addresses to put into the BIS account.
    09-02-08 08:29 PM
    The problem is when you setup outlook you are not keeping a copy of messages on the server and everytime u get your mail there is nothing left on the server as for the old mail double check your sync asettings in dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 05:59 AM
    I checked the settings on my outlook and the emails are staying on the server.

I need to get all of my emails from outlook and cant seem to fix this problem.

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide to help me out???

Still VERY Confused in South Florida
    09-04-08 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD