Hi. I need some help. I'm on a BES but recently quit the company I work for but am keeping my 8830 (b/c I LOVE IT!!) but even though I don't work there anymore I'm still getting emails and stuff from the company. I keep trying to call them but no one calls me back - prolly b/c they don't care about me now that I'm not an employee anymore. I'd like to know if I can just delete certain service books or something to get disconnected from the BES... I'm trying to sync my phone w/ DM and it keeps telling me that sync features are disabled b/c I'm setup to sync wirelessly. S U P E R A N N O Y I N G!
    04-12-09 05:04 PM
    Wipe the device, and start fresh. If you still have issues have a look here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/remo...y-phone-81401/
    04-12-09 05:19 PM
    Won't she lose her contacts if she wipes the device? I know it's a pain but you're going need to contact your BES admin or helpdesk if you want to keep your contacts unless you want to enter them into outlook manually and then sync them after you've gotten rid of the BES firewall.
    04-12-09 06:24 PM
    You cam go into Options for all items (Contacts, Calendar) on the BB and turn off wireless sync. Then you can sync to Outlook via DM. Then get javaloader and resettofactory as a commandline to wipe the IT policy off the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 12:01 AM
    Use the desktop manager to backup your contacts.
    Or use Google Sync with a GMail account
    google.com/sync
    04-13-09 06:55 AM
    Crack util has an excellent gui- I've wiped several IT policies... As for the contacts and other info, do a back up using dm and selectivly restore the databases you need. Just don't restore the it policy
    04-14-09 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD