I'm new to the BB world, just 2 days old ...

Are the Get-It-Now applications not available on the BB as they were on my old enV? or am I missing it completely??

Also, how do I set up more than 1 alarm setting? (maybe I should read my manual, lol)
    Last edited by Arey; 04-14-08 at 04:24 AM.
    04-14-08 04:17 AM
    Not familiar with the get it now apps.

Unfortunately there is only one alarm setting for the BBs. There are some paid and free multi-alarms out there though. Do a search here, there's two that I remember: mobylo and another one (w/c I forgot)that's free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-08 05:10 AM
    I had an old samsung with verizon that I used FOREVER ago, and as far as I know, get it now has nothing to do with blackberry. verizon has a little default homepage for blackberrys.

gah, it's early. maybe I'm wrong and don't know what I'm saying
    04-14-08 05:21 AM
    Get it now is not available. If you want music and stuff get a memory card and put your files on it and listen to them from there.

04-14-08 05:46 AM
    Get it now is not available. If you want music and stuff get a memory card and put your files on it and listen to them from there.

I wish someone had told me that when I first bought my 8830. I didn't know sites like this existed and I didn't realize bb had such a huge following. I was SOL for soooo long! I had this great phone and no sick ringtones or pictures for it hah
    04-14-08 06:18 AM
    I wish someone had told me that when I first bought my 8830. I didn't know sites like this existed and I didn't realize bb had such a huge following. I was SOL for soooo long! I had this great phone and no sick ringtones or pictures for it hah
    Stick around... the learning never stops... lol
    04-14-08 06:21 AM
    Stick around... the learning never stops... lol
    I never thought a piece of heaven would come with a QWERTY keyboard ah love.
    04-14-08 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD