So I'd like to download a free, simple solitaire game for my 8830. Any idea where this could be found?

Thanks!

Also if anyone has any other ideas on some good, free games, I'd appreciate the input!
    08-10-07 10:19 AM
    me too! Except I have an 8100.
    04-14-08 08:53 AM
    First, try mobile.blackberry.com

And here:
    3rd Party Application List - BlackBerryFAQ

The games section, and the collections section.
    04-14-08 08:58 AM
    1. On your Blackberry browser go to
    http://mobile.blackberry.com
    2. Scroll down to FUN & GAMES and click on "Games"
    3. Scroll down to "Classic Games"
    4. Click, I ACCEPT (or else you just as well not have started step 1)
    5. Scroll down to Klondike and select Download
    6. Click "Download" and follow the rest of the instructions if there are any. I already have it installed, so I assume the nest step is eiter cliking "Run" or finding it on your BB's desktop and running it.
    04-14-08 09:31 PM
    Klondike works very well!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-08 06:24 PM
    It looks like these games rotate on the Blackberry site and right now, Klondike doesn't seem to be "current". Is there an archive or somewhere I can find this? I did a Google search on "free Klondike blackberry", and the game I found had a display so small I couldn't even read it. I've played solitaire on a screen this small before, so I know it can be done.

Thanks.
    05-08-08 10:04 AM
    Looked at a couple of games from mobile.blackberry.com. I liked the looks of the chess game and Texas Hold 'em. Are thgose freebies ro do you have to pay for them?
    05-15-08 07:37 PM
    Eeek, pardon the terrible typing.
    05-15-08 07:47 PM
    I couldn't find any decent free games either, may try the solotaire game for sale on cb....
    05-15-08 07:51 PM
    1. On your Blackberry browser go to

2. Scroll down to FUN & GAMES and click on "Games"
    3. Scroll down to "Classic Games"
    4. Click, I ACCEPT (or else you just as well not have started step 1)
    5. Scroll down to Klondike and select Download
    6. Click "Download" and follow the rest of the instructions if there are any. I already have it installed, so I assume the nest step is eiter cliking "Run" or finding it on your BB's desktop and running it.
    Thanks, I'd somehow lost that url!
    05-17-08 10:33 PM
    So I'd like to download a free, simple solitaire game for my 8830. Any idea where this could be found?

Thanks!

Also if anyone has any other ideas on some good, free games, I'd appreciate the input!

I'm looking for free download...Did you find one for solitaire or other free games?
    07-13-08 07:26 AM
    i went to bplay and signed up for a free game and I got spider solitaire.... and I play all night long, ive been up til 5am still playing until my thumb hurts.. I even broke my trackball playing to much I had to buy a new one and my phone is only 2 months old.
    07-13-08 10:46 PM
    i try to go on the site you listed and go to FUN & GAMES but I don't see it anywhere on the site. Did it get moved somewhere else?
    07-25-09 01:17 AM
    This is working on my 8330: go to mobilerated.com (I don't have enuf posts to do a full URL) Select your particular fruit. At Java Games, search for solitaire and use the link. Mine was 1829

Supposedly, it is ad-supported. After loading the app and clicking play, it redirects you to an ad URL. Accept. When it gives you the list of offerings, click on one once then use your Blackberry key to 'continue'. That will bring you to the game. Enjoy.

The cursor is a little jumpy and the graphics aren't superb but it is addictive and it does work!

Bob
    11-09-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD