Howdy out there! I have a few questions that I hope can be answered.

1. On my TREO I used a third-party software (Documents-To-Go) that allowed me to download/import, view and alter documents such as Excel, Word, PDF, Etc...How do I do the same with my 8830?

2. The Ringer Volume seems really low even when it's maxed out. Is there a fix for this or something I'm doing wrong?

3. Is there a program out there that will enable different colors on my calendar that I sync with Outlook 2003?

Thanks!!!!
    01-03-08 10:56 AM
    There's one coming soon for the BlackBerry(s).

Documents To Go for BlackBerry: Word, Excel & PowerPoint on your BlackBerry Smartphone

If you can't wait, try eOffice. Pricey but if you really need it ASAP, this might be your only option for now.
    01-03-08 11:43 AM
    2. The Ringer Volume seems really low even when it's maxed out. Is there a fix for this or something I'm doing wrong?
    The low ring tone is a common issue that has been discussed numerous times here. Do a search for "loud ringtone" in the 8830 forum and you'll see a few threads with a few suggestions.
    01-03-08 12:26 PM
    The low ring tone is a common issue that has been discussed numerous times here. Do a search for "loud ringtone" in the 8830 forum and you'll see a few threads with a few suggestions.

Thanks for your help!!!
    01-03-08 01:25 PM
    dotesrom you can try beamberry which allows you to open the most microsoft based attachments in addition to pdfs. Visit beamberry.com to find out more.
    01-03-08 01:54 PM
    Thanks for your help!!!
    Post number two in this thread was my fix.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/lou...ringtone-6778/
    01-03-08 04:06 PM
    I ended up downloading some Three Stooges M P3's, they work pretty well.

Thanks for all your help!
    01-04-08 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD