I am trying to determine if I have a faulty batter or not and am looking for any help possible. My battery is not terrible (it lasts me the day) but others with the same phone use it more than I do and have higher amounts of battery at the end of the day. I have tried the battery pull numerous times, this seems to help sometimes but after about a day or two it goes back to preforming poorly. I have tried most of the general suggestions such as closing applications ect. but I am wondering if anyone has any other ideas. (I have had the phone for about 1.5 months)
    03-11-08 05:48 PM
    I forgot to mention that the battery is extremely inconsistent has anyone else experienced this?
    03-11-08 09:38 PM
    If you can, try to swap your battery for theirs for a few hours..
    Also, for 5bux or so, you can get a battery on ebay, and compare.
    03-11-08 09:39 PM
    I went back to the store today and the tech support person just wanted to go on his lunch break so he agreed to a replacement battery without monitoring mine. I paid for it in the store but when it is shipped to my house I am supposed to bring my old battery to verizon to receive a full refund. Did he make this up? Has anyone else gone through this and successfully gotten a refund?
    03-12-08 04:38 PM
    Usually if they ship you a replacement for anything (phone, battery etc.) you're suppose to keep what you have until the replacement arrives at your local dealer or home.
    03-12-08 05:16 PM
    I have my bad battery right now until the new one arrives. I was just worried that this rep just said I would be refunded to get me our of there. I had never heard of this either that almost made me skeptical
    03-12-08 05:20 PM
    also he didn't even bother asking if i was in the first 30 days (which I am not)
    03-12-08 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD