I installed Desktop Manager on my personal laptop and kinda "clicked through" the email setup (there was no way to avoid it???) And it proceeded to ask me to move around my mouse randomly to generate a random encription key. Now I get the following message in my PERSONAL email account:

"This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an
    associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server."

AAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!! I've already got 10 of these - every time I try to open a message attachment in one of my work emails, I get this message in my PERSONAL email account (with a bunch of cryptic characters.)

If I go to "Options/Security/General Settings" I see under "Services" my PERSONAL email address along with the "real" one I need. I can't get rid of my "Desktop[[email protected]]" under "Services" I can't change the settings on my personal laptop to rid this from my Blackberry either.) The guy who sets this stuff up is not local and he is a nazi. Is there any way to fix this? I can't get attachments any longer - aaarrrrggghhhh! When I try to open an attachment I get "More requests cannot be completed. Service book information not found."

Is there any way to fix this without calling the nazi at corporate?
    09-11-07 06:44 PM
    Well, I connected using my work laptop and the other "Service" dissapeared. I still can't look at attachments from mail today, but yesterdays mail lets me look at attachments ??
    09-11-07 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD