A little embarrassing but I put my SD card into the SIM card slot and now I can't gt it out. Before I go to my dealer does anyone have any suggestions how I can remove it?

Thx
    05-08-08 11:57 AM
    With the battery out, use small tweezers, like the ones on Swiss Army Knives. Or you can try shaking and smacking the device vertically against your palm to try and shake the card loose from the SIM prongs.
    05-08-08 11:59 AM
    That's kinda funny. Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-08 12:06 PM
    That's kinda funny. Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ya.. it is kinda funny. Don't be embarrassed, I'm sure it happens (cough) ALL the time.... tee hee!
    05-08-08 04:25 PM
    You have to gently push down and away from the battery of the metal clamp that holds the sd card.
    It can be finky, so try it a few times if it doesn't work the 1st time.
    05-08-08 04:35 PM
    With the battery out, use small tweezers, like the ones on Swiss Army Knives. Or you can try shaking and smacking the device vertically against your palm to try and shake the card loose from the SIM prongs.
    this would be my suggestion also, its a pretty funny situation though lol
    05-08-08 04:36 PM
    You have to gently push down and away from the battery of the metal clamp that holds the sd card.
    It can be finky, so try it a few times if it doesn't work the 1st time.
    You misunderstood the OP's post.
    05-08-08 04:38 PM
    Also, in addition to my previous post, a small paperclip unbent and formed like a small L shaped hook can be used to gently get up and above/behind the card to slide it out of the SIM slot. BE VERY CAREFULL NOT TO BEND THE GOLD PINS ON THE CARDSLOT. DO THIS WITH THE BATTERY OUT AND NO POWER ON THE PHONE AND AGAIN, VERY GENTLY.
    05-08-08 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD