I've been getting an error more often than not when typing decent size emails. In the midst of my typing I get some error "Null Pointer" (with some other text that I can never quite catch) and I get shut out of my composition and back to the home screen. The email is nowhere to be found and I have to start over. I'm using the BBSmart viewer and Empower Spell check. Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?
    10-01-07 11:39 AM
    I've been getting an error more often than not when typing decent size emails. In the midst of my typing I get some error "Null Pointer" (with some other text that I can never quite catch) and I get shut out of my composition and back to the home screen. The email is nowhere to be found and I have to start over. I'm using the BBSmart viewer and Empower Spell check. Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?
    When you are composing an email, BBSmart isn't running. However, I'm pretty sure the Empower Spell app. would be, because it performs real-time spell checking "as you type". I'd try uninstalling this and seeing if the problem goes away.

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    10-01-07 05:58 PM
    I figured as much - I'll uninstall for a bit and see how it goes. Thanks much.
    10-02-07 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD