Hi!
    I am admittedly very new to the BlackBerry world, but I've stumbled upon particularly perplexing problem.

I have all my contacts in my address book categorized as either business or personal. Only the business contacts have email addresses associated with them. According to the address book, I currently do not have them filtered (so when I open the address book, all the contacts show).

Here comes the problem: I go into my mail box, hit menu, then compose email. When I start to type a name or address in the "to" line, only my personal contacts show. In other words, in order to send an email to a business contact through this route, I have to type the entire address in. This is bizarre and rather annoying.

This is a recent problem (developed in the last day or so) and I haven't been able to figure out why it happened or how to fix it. Any suggestions?
    07-11-08 01:54 PM
    Welcome to CB. You could always pull up the business contact name and email them that way.
    07-11-08 01:59 PM
    Thanks!

Yeah, I know I can do that... but it's the principle of the issue: I don't like being a tool to my technology Besides, usually I decide to email someone once I've read another email - and going into the address book to do it from there is extra clicks, thereby diminishing my productivity... or something.
    07-11-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD