I have 2 Yahoo email accounts, why do I get the same message in both mailbox's and is there a way to get the e-mail into only the e-mail box it was sent to? Not only that, but I tried hiding my less used account and now I get the same e-mail twice in my main e-mail account. Any help?
    02-10-08 12:31 AM
    Messages > Options > General Options > SMS and Email Inboxes > set to separate.
    02-10-08 01:37 AM
    ^^^ Won't fix this. He's got some other issue.... a weird issue. The change you suggested only separates SMS from Messages. All other email accounts still have their own box.

One this the OP needs to realise is the Messages box is still a single place where ALL email accounts are viewed under. (Dumbest idea RIM had in my opinion) I like all my stuff separate so I use each email account's individual box to read my email.
    02-10-08 04:10 PM
    I've got a similar two message problem. I have to open the message in both mail boxes to clear the mail icon alerting me that I have mail. I don't really mind one going to the messages mail box but I don't want to open read both to clear the you have mail icon
    03-11-08 08:18 PM
    You have 2 enevelopes. One shows all messages - missed calls, text messages, emails. When you have one of the enevelopes highlighted, your email address should show beside it (I believe it has a world beside it), this is the enevelope that shows only your emails. This is why they are being duplicated in the other folder b/c the other folder shows everything.

You can hide any icons you wish to hide. To correct this, you can hide the enevelope with your email beside it since all the messages go into the other enevelope.
    03-12-08 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD