Hello all...

I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now and the information is awesome. I'm a first time blackberry user, from an old Samsung smart phone. I love it so far, but the past few days I've started to have weird problems.

My issue at the moment is I have it set up to monitor 3 e-mail addresses (school, g-mail and work). Before when I got an e-mail it would put a red asterisk on the general messages inbox as well as one on the mailbox that got the message. If I rolled over either it would put display something like (1) [email protected] (if it was for the g-mail account obviously).

However, all of a sudden if I get a new message it just displays the asterisk on the general messages inbox and then I have to figure out what account its from. It isn't hard to do this, but it's just an inconvenience.

Is there anyways to get this little indicator back?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Also, just in case it matters I'm using the BB Dimension Zen theme and I have the newest update.
    12-09-07 12:01 AM
    I know this may seem very simple, and you probably have done it before, but have you tried a battery pull?
    12-10-07 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD