Can anyone give me the steps to putting a DVD on my blackberry?

I have tried to use the Blackberry Video Converter from Handango but when I transfer it to my Blackberry and try to play it it says it won't work...
    11-04-07 06:47 PM
    Dont know if this will help you or not, but I put my DVD movies on my Windows Media player on my PC. Then I drag it to the Roxio Manger that's in the BB Desktop manager. I sync my phone and it automaticlly transfers it to my Video files in my BB. It does take ALOT of memory though. Hoepfully this helps, if not I'm sorry.
    11-04-07 07:44 PM
    How much was the program from HandandGo?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-07 07:46 PM
    E Pow - I will try that...thanks! Is it more than 1gb? I only bought a 1GB memory card...

The handandgo program was free...

does anyone else know of other ways to get DVD onto the Blackberry?
    11-04-07 08:07 PM
    Try DVDFab5 and Handbrake. Both free and numerous posts in the forum and how they work.

Work great for me
    05-13-09 05:50 PM
    Google "Daniusoft DVD to Blackberry converter". It works fine for me, you may have a try.
    06-29-09 02:34 AM
    I use SlySoft's AnyDVD and CloneDVD Mobile to convert to ipod format but they do have a BlackBerry option that I haven't tried yet. AnyDVD is for stripping the CSS protection so CloneDVD Mobile can do the conversion. If you bypass CSS some other way you won't need AnyDVD.

Neither are free but have trial periods where everything is fully-functional, so you can see if they work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD